APRIL 29, 2017
Advocate photo by Vic Couvillion -- The Arts Avenue, situated on Mattie Street
BE A PART OF
Are you a vendor or artist wishing to participate in the Antique District's Seasonal Festivals? Vendors will be welcomed to join in the fun with free area parking, clean, adequate comfort stations and facilities.
This family friendly atmosphere is a great place to set up your booth and visit with old acquaintances, as well as make new friends!
The festival promoters are on scene to help answer any questions. They keep the festival organized to make sure that setting up your booth goes as easily and quickly as possible.
Please note, that since we have such a large number of vendors, it is highly recommended that you register as early as possible to secure your spot. Since thousands of people attend the festival, we know that security is important, thus both Parish and City security personnel will be on hand to provide assistance.
The Antique District's Seasonal Festivals represent a great gathering of our community and allow people from all over the region to share in a fun filled time of food, art, music, antiques, friendship and shopping. We hope you are interested in joining our festivals.
For more information, along with the Vendor Form, Rules and Regulations; please download the Vendor Form below.
The Denham Springs Antique Village Merchants Association AND Pelican State Credit Union
DENHAM SPRINGS ANTIQUE VILLAGE
DENHAM SPRINGS, LOUISIANA
9:00 – 5:00
SPRING FESTIVAL ART AVENUE BOOTH RENTAL APPLICATION
(PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY)
City: ________________ State: ______ Zip: _______
E-Mail Address: ______________________________________________________________________
Name of Business: ________________________________________
Tax ID #: __________________
Description of Merchandise: ____________________________________________________________
NOTE: The Livingston Parish Tax Office requires that we secure your business name and Tax ID # (if applicable). Please be sure to include this information on your application.
____ One 10x10 Booth $ 25.00 (All booths are 10x10 with a 3ft. space between the sides)
____ Two10x10 Booths $ 50.00
____ Electricity $ 10.00 (Limited booths available with electricity)
____________________ Total Amount Remitted
Please note: Booth spaces will not be reserved until full payment is received.
**NO FREE BEVERAGES or BEVERAGE SALES
ALLOWED BY VENDORS**
Make check payable to: Arts Council of Livingston Parish (ACLP)
Remit check and application to: Arts Council of Livingston Parish, 133 Hummell Street, Denham Springs, LA 70726
If you should have any questions, you may call (225) 664-1168. You may also
e-mail any questions to email@example.com
(In the event of extreme (life-threatening) inclement weather, the festival may be postponed 24 hrs)
I/We, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge that neither the Denham Springs Antiques & Arts Festival, its officials or directors, or any persons connected with this event, will be held responsible for any loss or damage to my work or property or for any injuries to myself or any assigned operator of my booth(s) during the course of this festival.
Denham Springs Antique Village Spring Festival
Antique Village - Historic Area
Denham Springs, La.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Show hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Exhibitors may set up Saturday morning beginning at 6:00 a.m.
2. Notification of booth space assignments will be made 2 weeks prior to the festival.
3. ALL BOOTHS must remain open and set up for the full duration of the festival. Booth break down can begin at 5:00 p.m. Early breakdown may result in disqualification from any future festivals. Absolutely NO vehicles will be allowed on Range Ave. prior to 5:00 p.m. You must be finished picking up by 6:00 p.m. The street will reopen to traffic at that time. If you cannot finish by that time, move your merchandise to the sidewalk to finish.
4. Please drive to your assigned booth space to unload your merchandise. DO NOT block street while setting up. Unload your merchandise to the sidewalk area and then move your vehicle. This will allow for an easier flow of traffic on the main street. After unloading, all vendors must move their vehicles off of Range Ave. to surrounding parking areas.
5. Booth spaces will be 10' X 10'. Vendors must stay within the markings. If you use a tent or canopy, you MUST secure it with weights to prevent it from blowing over in case of high winds or inclement weather.
6. Each vendor will be responsible for his own tent, tables, chairs, extension cords and props. Electrical cords must be taped down with duct tape.
7. This is an outdoor event. Please come prepared for all weather situations. It is recommended that you have a canopy - this is to protect you from the sun and heat. No refunds are given due to weather. If extreme, life-threatening weather is forecast, the festival may be delayed 24 hrs.
8. This is a family oriented festival for spectators of all ages and exhibited work must be in keeping with this atmosphere. The committee reserves the right to remove work that violates any of the festival rules.
9. The festival, its officials and directors, or any officials connected with this event cannot be held liable in any way for damage or loss to work or injury to persons participating. All reasonable care will be exercised.
10. Food and beverage booths will be available. No alcoholic beverages are allowed. **NO sales or free beverages will be allowed by regular vendors. Sales of food and beverages are allowed by food vendors only!!
11. Once applications are accepted, no refunds will be made. Applications are non-transferable.
12. You are responsible for collecting and remitting 10.5% sales tax (5.5% to the parish and 5% to the state). Sales tax forms will be distributed the day of the festival. Your business name and Tax ID# must be included on the application (if applicable).
13. Please place all trash from your booth area on the street curb prior to leaving the festival. Please do not leave any trash (tie-wraps, boxes, etc.) on the street.
14. If you have any questions, problems, etc., ask any shop owner to contact the festival chairman or co-chairman.
I/We, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge receipt of the rules and regulations of the Festival and agree to abide by them as stated above.